People who go to the gym follow a specific training routine with which they strengthen their body by lifting weights, both in the gym machines and in the toning classes. If you are one of these people, surely you have ever thought about how often to change weight in the gym to get your body fiber and be stronger and healthier.
In a How we help you to reveal how often to change weight in the gym so that you make the most of your training routine.
Steps to follow:
1. The first thing to keep in mind if you want to know how often to change weight in the gym is that the intensities increase are adequate when you have been working with the same weight for some time. You should know that if you do a break of 1 or 2 weeks and do not go to the gym, you should return to the initial weight and tone your muscle again before increasing the weight of the gym.
2. The exercises that are done in the gym consist of 3 or 4 sets of 10 or 15 repetitions each, it depends on what your personal trainer has marked you. To know when to increase the weight of the gym you should pay special attention to the fatigue that this series produces: if you notice that it is increasingly difficult for you to lift the weight and that the muscles only hurt during the last series, it is time to change the weight.
On the contrary, if you are not able to finish the series or it is still difficult for you to lift the weight from the first moment, you will have to continue a little longer with that weight and raise it when you notice that the effort is quite minor.
3. You should keep in mind that the weight suitable for us is that which allows us to do the 10 or 15 repetitions simply and quickly feeling the muscular exhaustion only during the last round of the series. It is at this time that you can change the weight of the gym to further tone your muscles and get a more slender and fibrates body.
4. If you are looking to maintain your figure and not increase your muscle mass or further mark your muscles, it is best not to increase the weight of the gym. The most advisable thing is that you continue with your weekly training routine without modifying neither the weight nor the intensity of the exercise, only in this way you will be able to keep your figure in the same conditions.
5. The weight gain in the gym is the most common mistake people often make will be trained as men usually start with a greater weight of which your body can handle. It is best to progressively gain weight following the instructions we have just given you: to achieve a slender and muscular body, the important thing is consistency and weekly training.