Does your body respond poorly to exercise and fatigue seizes you? These and other signs let you know that you are training more than the account
When practicing physical exercise, sinning in excess is almost always a bad choice. Although sport is a basic piece of a healthy lifestyle, surpassing plank boards for a firm stomach, racing or power walking can precipitate physical and emotional discomfort. Your scholarly body will alert you in the event that you reach such a situation and these are some of the symptoms of overtraining that you should not fail to attend to.
- Too much fatigue. There are exercises that provide everything but pleasure – few will know that they vibrate with a squat routine. And after the effort, it is normal for fatigue to prevail. The problem is that you always train until exhausted and feel fatigue chronically.
First of all, to be fit you don’t need to go to the gym day yes, day too. And if you are a beginner, one of the maxims is that, at most, you train two or three days a week in 50-minute sessions. Also, if you can’t get rid of fatigue you will end up abandoning. Before sport, the priority is to ensure rest.
- Muscle pain. Uncontrollable tremors after your first cardio or weightand stiff sessionsthat make you move like a cyborg the next day are the ravages of the beginnings in the gym. This episode is usual, the strange thing is that week after week you feel the inflamed muscles, tingling or pain. Continuing to train in that state will expose you to injuries and prevent you from reaching your goals.
- Little sleep hours. You prioritize doing sports to the indispensable habit of sleeping (well). You train late in the afternoon or even at dinner time, you wake up in the middle of the night or you have trouble falling asleep because, after exercise, your activation level is very high. You would not spend a day without eating? Then try to give rest the same importance as food: apart from being fresher than a lettuce the next day, you will prevent serious physical and mental diseases suchas diabetes or depression.
- Concentration down. The accumulated fatigue and lack of sleep hours prevent you from maintaining attention in any activity. This will make you feel irritable because the accomplishment of tasks will lengthen and surely its final result will be worse. In addition, in the field of physical exercise, concentration and performance go hand in hand, that is, the more concentrated you are when playing sports, the greater the motivation and results.
- Uncontrolled pulsations. Changes in heart rate, such as a sharp drop in pulsations during recovery during exercise or difficulty increasing, are also a sign that the body is asking you to slow down the rate of trash you are giving.
- Diseases Nervousness, lack of sleep and poor diet can alter your immune system and expose you to a drop in defenses. However, it is impossible for you to survive flu and colds and notes that you get sick very often. Undoubtedly, this symptom is one of the most decisive to warn that you need to put the brake on your eagerness to get in tune, rest and take care of the food to strengthen the defenses.