The first thing that every person notices when approaching another person is their face. For this reason, you want to have the best face you can get. This does not mean an emaciated, skinny face, or a plump face. That is, a face with just the right amount of fat and a smooth skin. For most people, all body weight gain and weight loss can be seen on their faces, and achieving a healthy weight balance is the best way to achieve the facial appearance you want.
Steps to follow:
1. Stop eating refined carbohydrates and sugar. Experts believe that these foods can cause swelling and inflammation of the blood vessels. A large swollen face is the result. Eat whole grains and fresh fruits instead of enriched flour and candy.
2. Some over-the-counter medications can lead to facial water retention. If you can endure the pain of a sore throat or a muscle strain, without medication, it is better for your face. Keep in mind that proper use of these medications is safe and will not cause any long-term damage to the face. Do not stop taking the medications that were prescribed by your doctor.
3. Reduce salt intake. Eating a lot of salt can create water retention that leads to swelling. Suspends or limits salt intake from pre-cooked dishes, chips and other foods high in salt.
4. Drink a lot of water. Believe it or not, drinking eight glasses of water a day helps eliminate water retention in the body. The face has a lot of water, so it is the first place where you will notice the difference.
- If you are overweight, general weight loss causes weight loss on your face. Unfortunately, our bodies do not have differentiated areas to lose weight so trying to lose weight only on your face will not succeed.
- For a general weight loss follow a diet high in lean proteins, low in fat and high in fruits and vegetables. Includes moderate daily exercise.
- Do not lose too much weight on your face. You will look younger with round cheeks