Knowing how much exercise to lose weight is one of the factors that you have to control if you want to achieve your weight loss goals. Although this issue depends largely on your physical characteristics and your metabolism, there are a number of general recommendations that can be very useful. You should not forget that it is also very important to have a balanced diet. Here we give you a series of tips on how much exercise to lose weight.
Steps to follow:
1. Before going on to explain how much exercise to lose weight, it should be noted that in order to lose weight we have to give the body fewer calories than it consumes. This can be achieved both by reducing caloric intake and increasing the level of activity, but the healthiest thing is to achieve a balance between both aspects. Therefore, we recommend that in addition to exercising to lose weight, follow a healthy diet. The statement on this point is applicable as long as you do not suffer from any pathology that interferes with this game of balance.
2. Once the first point is clarified, you have to know that you must at least 45 minutes of exercise followed in order to get the most efficient mechanism in your body to burn fat and, consequently, lose weight. Therefore, in the event that you start to play sports, it is preferable that you start at a slow pace but that allows you to work for more than 45 minutes in a row. Gradually, increase both the intensity and the time you spend doing physical activity, but without setting unattainable goals that will only lead to failure.
3 .The reason that explains what was stated in the previous section about how much exercise to lose weight is that after 45 minutes of physical activity, as a general rule, the hepatic and muscular glycogen stores begin to decline. In this way, the body is in need of resorting to fat as fuel and begins the process of thinning.
4. About how much exercise to lose weight you can add that if you design your diet in an intelligent way so that you provide all the elements that your body needs but with the minimum contribution in calories, you can optimize the activity so that you can break the balance between Calories ingested and physical activity in favor of the latter more easily and, consequently, you will lose weight sooner.
5. It is recommended that you dedicate at least 3 days a week to exercise to lose weight. However, if you have the opportunity, to get to lose weight more quickly the ideal that you dedicate 5 days a week to practice sport, leaving 2 for rest, which is also important to help the body recover and undertake the exercise in the best conditions, then.
6. If you want to further optimize your exercise to be able to lose weight , it is advisable that you exercise towards the last part of the day as well as that the most caloric meals are made in the first half of the day.