Starting a physical training in order to gain muscle mass is something that many people consider when going to the gym, but it is not only about lifting weights, but it is important to take into account aspects such as the amount of exercise that is performed, the Frequency and feeding. Do you wonder if you can do weights every day?
Can we do weights every day?
It is not advisable to do weights every day, because even if you want to gain muscle mass quickly, trying to speed up the process could have several consequences.
The weights, like many other exercises cause micro tears and exhaustion in the muscles, which is why it is important that every other day or every other day let them rest, thus get a more effective workout and the same time, avoid the possibility of injuring ourselves.
If you want to do weights two days in a row
It is very important to be clear that we should not train the same group of muscles every day, or we will only get frequent stiffness and poor sports performance.
If you plan a weight training routine in which there are two days in a row of exercise, then keep in mind that you should exercise different muscles taking care not to load those that you worked the day before. In this way you will work by muscle groups, obtaining a comprehensive and effective result.
Tips to improve weight training
There are many tricks to increase muscle mass, but if you want to get positive results, consider these tips to do weights:
- You already know that you cannot do weights every day, so it is best to organize a weekly training calendar in which you work your muscles at least three times a week.
- Plan each workout well to work effectively each muscle group.
- Do not carry more weight than you are able to bear, as this far from helping you could cause injury. As you increase strength and endurance you will be able to load more weight progressively.
- Do not overdo it in exercises or you will only get stiffness and possible injuries. Go slowly.
- Forget about the immediate results, increasing muscle mass is a process that takes time.
- Improve your diet to increase muscle mass and achieve more optimal results.
- If you do not have the slightest idea of physical training and exercise, then it is recommended that during the first months you have the help of a coach, so you will guarantee your well-being and get good results.