We tell you all the medical truth about what really makes us lose weight and lose fat.
We advance your 10 lies and truths about losing weight, sports and losing fat.
1. You have to drink as much water as possible per day
Because the water neither thins nor fattens, only makes the kidney work harder. We should drink only when we are thirsty.
2. Neither the abdominal nor the sauna lose weight
Doing abdominals does not lower the fat that is above the abdomen and in the sauna the only thing that is lost is water, not fat, which is the goal that one seeks when one wants to lose weight.
3. To be fit you have to go to the gym daily
You have to work with intensity, brevity and infrequently but regularly.
4. Practicing aerobics is the best system to lose fat
Cardiovascular work burns fat from a certain time, but, once you get off the machine, you don’t burn any fat at all; however, muscle work allows you to burn fat all day.
5. If I want to lose weight, I can’t eat everything
You must eat in an orderly and correct way, only that; Try to spend more than what you eat, what you enter.
6. Stretching is not necessary after each stretching session
Stretches are necessary because they are very involved in both recovery and injury prevention.
7. From the age of forty, having fats is inevitable
Today we have the means, such as working with weights, to fight against them.
8. A beautiful body should not have a gram of fat
Fat is necessary; otherwise, hormones could not perform their functions.
9. To lose weight, you must rely more on the centimeter of the
The scale is not always reliable, because it gives a weight but only tells us that, the weight. The centimeter is much more reliable, because the muscle weighs a lot and occupies little, unlike fat, which usually weighs less for the volume it occupies.
10. If I take care of my body I will also improve my mind
There has never been an association as consistent as this.